Thursday, April 28, 2011

Recently Finished...

I'm sorry to say it's still scarf weather here in Wetsconsin.  Or do I mean America's Drippyland?  Sorry, Wisconsin (can you tell the weather is getting me down a bit?)  Really, it's almost May.  It will be time to plant flowers and veggies in a few weeks.  Enough with the chilly temps already!

But when life gives you scarf weather, make scarves....So here's my next pattern, probably called "Flowering Clematis" (still dithering a bit on the name).  It should be up on Ravelry by this weekend, with the pattern here on the blog.


I finished and blocked a second version last night, in a much thinner yarn, just to see how the pattern behaves in a different gauge.  I'm pretty happy with both.  Now to photograph the steps, write the pattern, and chart it!

P.S.  I'm sorry for griping about the weather.  I have NO grounds for complaint.   We are not devastated by tornadoes.  I should be grateful.  Pray for Birmingham, Alabama, and all the other towns/cities/states who are suffering so cruelly right now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely! But you've picqued my curiosity! I want to see it with the lettuce plants!!!

    I didn't know about yesterday's storms until I got to work this morning. My brother had emailed first-hand photos. Because he's right smack dab in the middle of it. Devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about them either until hearing the news on the radio this morning. One of the bloggers I follow lives in Birmingham. I hope she and her family are okay, and your brother too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Speak on....